Sunday, November 13, 2011

Wow, it's been a while.

Ever had the urge to run out the door and down the street, screaming at the top of your lungs?
I have that urge right now.
...well, I usually have the urge to run out the door and down the street, but not while screaming.
ANYWAY, I've been feeling über-stressed. Friday was very nice. I got to see my girlfriend (love you, dear), I had frozen yogurt, I didn't totally die in yoga. Nice things. Happy things.
Saturday, I went to a con. It was fun. I now have an exploding TARDIS poster.
Sunday...oh dear.

Anyway, I'm going to try to start updating this blog, since Buzz is going away...
Not like I have much to say at the moment, tho.
Any suggestions (for stories or comic pieces and the like) would be appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. Howabout expanding your voting audience for The Grand Tournament from DA to include here? ((You may have already put the Grand Tournament here, but I didn't look for it.))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suppose I could, but the blog is a bit defunct. Besides, the story is going to be on Tumblr.

      Delete