Saturday, June 11, 2011

Summer, or, Why I'm Mad At My Mother

Right. Summer. In Texas. Sweltering heat. Luckily, it's not like I have plans for the summer right?

WRONG.

You see, my mother put me in a camp without asking me first, so I found out when summer started where I'd be (unhappily) spending most of my summer. And I hate it. The only people I knew when I first went there were two jerks that went to elementary school with me. And yes, I've met a few nice girls (no nice boys; they were all jerks), but it's mostly been forced physical activity and bad music. And good music played so much it becomes bad music. And then there's the sunburn...

Anyway, I'm not looking forward to another EIGHT WEEKS of it.
Whatever. At least I'm not actually doing summer homework. Even tho House of the Scorpion is an easy read...

2 comments:

  1. Wow. That sucks. Talk about kicking you out, wifey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mm. As promised, I'm following.

    You should return the favor :)

    http://vaniera.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete